St George’s Church was originally opened in 1934 as a daughter church to St Matthew’s. It was established to minister to the other end of the parish and was largely necessary following the big building developments which were taking place in the early 1930’s. A purpose built and attractive hall was added to the building subsequently giving the church good facilities for its own activities and as a venue for hire.
Since 2015 St George’s became its own Parish but is a member of the Tolworth Hook and Surbiton Team Ministry.
St George’s Church website can be found here.
St George’s Church is located in Hamilton Avenue, Tolworth, KT6 7PF